Hello!! Welcome to Style for a Happy Home! I hope you’ll love it here!
Hi, I’m Dannielle and Style for a Happy Home is my blog. It’s all about the fun and practical things you can do to make your home feel happier. It’s all about embracing imperfection, making memories, and creating a space where laughter can reign.
Since you’re new here, I thought I’d help you get to know your way around. There are 8 main categories to choose from, which you can see just under the logo (if you’re on a desktop). They are Mini Makeover, Organisation, DIY, Happy Home, Celebrations, Books, Styling and Pinterest Saturdays. In these you’ll find some great content for making your home happier, no matter what your interests are.
Looking for more about happy homes and embracing imperfection:
- What a Happy Home is to Me
- Get Clear About the Life You Want – A 10 Year Vision
- Why You Should Start Creating a Happy Home Now
- 10 Things You Can Do This Week To Make Your Home Feel Happier
Also check out the Embracing Imperfection Series that’s on the blog every second Thursday!
Looking to feel less stressed and more organised:
- Tips for Decluttering from a Sentimental Person
- Expiry Date Challenge
- Last Minute Gifts Kit
- A Permission Slip
Also check out the Organisation section for more great ideas!
Looking for crafty things to try:
- Make Your Own Cork Board Letters
- Lotus Flower Napkin Tutorial
- Make a Serving Set with Chalk Paint™
- Kiwi & Strawberry Fruit Garlands
Also have a look at the DIY section for more crafty things to try!
Looking for some mini makeovers you can do in a day or a weekend:
- Get Your Office Ready for 2015 (and beyond)
- Make Your Own Colourful Laundry Storage
- Greeting Card & Writing Paper Organiser
- Temporary Guest Room Kit
Also have a look at the Mini Makeover section for more fun things to try!
There’s so much more to the site, but that’s just a wee bit to get you started. I like to write extra thoughts and notes in pink italics, so don’t be alarmed if you see them sometimes. Welcome once again, I hope you’ll love it here.