Happy Saturday! This week I’m excited to share something awesome I was a part of recently! These Saturday posts aim to be short and sweet and a little bit behind-the-scenes, so you can find out a little more about what goes on around here at HQ and in my Happy Home. You can join in too if you like. There aren’t any prompts and it doesn’t have to be a Saturday, just one thing worth taking a photo of that makes your home feel happy this week (or anytime really).
Recently I was given the opportunity to write for a gorgeous indie magazine called *Bespoke*. In case you don’t know, it’s a magazine that’s full of handmade goodness, artists, independent businesses and creative inspiration and it’s made and produced right here in Australia! In Far North Queensland, in fact! (So cool! – the magazine not the place. FNQ is rarely ‘cool’ ;))
I was so excited when they asked if I could give their readers some wrapping inspiration for Christmas, and I couldn’t wait to come up with some new ideas that weren’t in my wrapping ebook! I have now added them to the Christmas add-on for the ebook with the step-by-step instructions for each of the wrapping ideas mentioned in the article. The whole magazine is filled with wonderful stories and inspiration and supports small creative businesses from Australia and the world. This is definitely going on display, as I’m quite proud to have written for them! (and why wouldn’t it with a gorgeous cover like that!)
So, now it’s over to you. What’s making you happy in your home this week? You can join in on Twitter (@danniellecresp) or Instagram (@dannielle) with the hashtag #inmyhappyhome or share a pic with the new facebook page or blog about it and leave your link below.
The lovely ladies behind *Bespoke* and I wanted to give you the chance to win your very own copy of the new issue (issue 11) and they have offered prizes for both Australian and International readers! Yay!
There are 3x Print copies to win if you’re living in Australia and 3x Digital copies available to my lovely international readers!
All you have to do is: comment on this post and tell me if you’re in Australia or are International
- Open from 7 December 2013 to 13 December 2013 at 5pm ADST for Australian Residents only
- Prize will be drawn at 5:05pm ADST 13 December 2013 winners will be emailed by the Bespoke editors – your email address and name will be sent to them if you win
- Your entry must include either: ‘Australia’ or ‘International’ to be valid
- You must enter a valid email address in the email section below and be contactable if you win
- If the winners don’t reply to the Bespoke editors within a week of being contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be redrawn
- 3x Print copies (valued at $15.95AUD each) are available to win within Australia
- 3x Digital copies (valued at $6.95AUD each) are available for International (those outside of Australia)
- Winners will be drawn using random number generator – this is a game of chance
Disclaimer: I’ve not been paid for this giveaway, I just love this Aussie Magazine, have written for them, and was given this opportunity to share their awesomeness with you and I jumped at the chance. It really is just ace. ;) x