Last week I mentioned that I have a milestone birthday coming up and that I’ve decided to have a party to celebrate. One thing I’ve never done for a party is to have a theme, so for turning 30, I’ve decided to go a little over the top and throw myself a tutti fruity party! I know they’ve been popular for a while, but as fruit and colour are two of my favourite things, I just can’t resist getting my craft on and having a super fun colourful party! I’ve scoured Pinterest and found some inspiration to get me started. Here are some of my faves so far!
- Fruity Ice Pops It will be late Spring when it’s party time, so I thought these fruit icy poles might be a great option if it looks like a warm day. I have a Zoku that I could make them with! Original Post Here
- Watermelon Cupcakes These are so cute and would look great on a tutti fruity themed party table! Original Post Here
- Fruit Tacos Here’s another fun idea for serving fruit at a party! You could even have a station set up where they could make their own! Original Post Here
- Strawberry Pinata Nothing says party fun quite like a Pinata, and this strawberry one would be perfect for my theme! Original Post Here
- Fruity Tray I love this fun fruity tray from IKEA. It would be the perfect addition to my party and is really affordable! Find It Here
- Watermelon Words Another great idea for my cookie cutter letters would be to cut out words in fruit like this watermelon Original Post Here
- Fruity Cookie Cutters Argh! These cookie cutters are just perfect for my awesome sugar cookies to become fruit! Better get practicing my icing skills! Find Them Here
- Fruit Slice Balloons These balloons from Studio DIY may have inspired my theme choice and I’m really hoping I can make my own version for my party! So cool! Original Post Here
- Watermelon Paper Cups Watermelon is very in fashion at the moment, and I just love these paper cups! There are matching plates too! Find Them Here
- Sorbet Fruits Paper Plates More fruity paper plate options are available and these ones are so cute! Also available in cups! Find Them Here
- Fruit Skewers These look super easy to make and delicious too! Another option would be to allow guests to make their own so they get only the fruits they like! Original Post Here
- Watermelon Party Favours These are just so fun and make a lovely craft and a great way to wrap your party favours! Perfect for the tutti fruity theme! Original Post Here
These are just some ideas to get me started, but I’ll be sharing some of my own crafts for the party over the next few months! I think it’s going to be a fun and colourful day with some of my very favourite things: friends, fruit, craft and colour!
What’s your favourite party theme?
Note: there are a few pieces from Lark included here, but I’m not sponsored by them at all. I just love what they have in store and I will most likely be shopping with them for this party! Yay!