Hello! Happy Saturday! Whilst I may be hanging out at Alt Summit this weekend, it’s Australia Day on Monday and I bet lots of folks back home will be celebrating the last of the Summer school holidays this weekend and soaking up the (hopefully) good weather. Here are my picks for Australia Day party treats to make! I also did a round up last year, in case you need more ideas.
- Iced VoVo Cake A much loved aussie biscuit made into a cake! So cool! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Pavlova Such a decadent dessert and great for hot summery days! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Tim Tam Slice Ice Cream A fun twist on a traditional Aussie treat! Looks so good! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Lamington Biscuits These might just be the coolest looking lamingtons around! Yum! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Vanilla Slice If you’ve never tried a Vanilla Slice, I highly recommend making some. They are the best! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Aussie Shaped Fruit If you’re looking for a more healthy treat, these watermelon and pineapple slices are easy and fun! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Happy Australia Day! What’s your favourite Australian food?