Hello! Happy Saturday! Tomorrow is Australia Day and I thought I’d celebrate with some Summer Fun treats found on Pinterest for the big day. It’s often celebrated with a party or two and many people listen to the radio to hear a music countdown of last years biggest and best songs that have been voted by listeners, called the Hottest 100. I think I’ve only missed two years, both of which I was overseas, so it’s definitely a tradition in this house. Let’s get to the sugary goodness!
- Tim Tam Cake – a giant tim tam? yes, please!! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Fairy Bread – because they are my favourite party food ever! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Pavlova – oh so rich and very hard to resist Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Milo Cheesecake with Chocolate Crackle Crust – this looks amazing! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Australia Day Cupcakes – cupcakes that are also lamingtons! yum! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Chocolate Crackles – these are a childhood favourite (coco pops only, no rice bubbles please ;)) Original Post Here – Pin It Here
What’s your Australia Day tradition? If you’re not from Aus, what’s your favourite party food? I’d love to hear!
P.S. Next Saturday is a new month and with it comes a new theme and a whole lot more Pinterest fun! x