Hello! Happy Saturday!! Can you believe it’s the end of May? Where has the time gone?! To finish up this month’s theme Organise My World, I thought I’d tackle a room that hardly any of us want to spend time in, but having a great one makes all the difference: the laundry! So today is all about clever laundry room ideas found via Pinterest!
- Filing Cabinet Storage This is a great solution for keeping the laundry neat and tidy and especially good if you have an old filing cabinet that you’re no longer using! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Back of the Door Storage This looks great and is so handy for those smaller laundries where you need to utilise all the space you can! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- A Great Small Laundry Space Love the shelves and the folding table top over the washer and dryer. Such a clever use of a small space! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Useful Art for the Laundry I’m always forgetting what all the symbols mean on my clothing tags so this would be a great way to not only add some art to the room but is also a super handy reference guide. Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- A Laundry Basket for Everyone This is a great way to organise your laundry and possibly give each person the responsibility to take care of their own basket. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- A Colourful Laundry I love the use of colour in this laundry and all the natural light. It makes it just that bit nicer to spend time in. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you have a great laundry? Or do you dream of having one where everything works perfectly and has a home?