Hello! Happy Saturday! I’ve been thinking lately about fun reasons to give people a cool gift other than the traditional birthday and Christmas celebrations and I think a new home is a great reason to celebrate! So for this week’s round up I’m sharing some great housewarming gift ideas that you could give someone moving into their new home. Here they are:
- Popcorn Maker I have one of these and I think they are the perfect gift that you wouldn’t really buy for yourself but are so great to have! It’s easy to clean too! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- A Cool Cushion A new cushion can really make a living space or a bedroom feel that extra bit cozy! This pattern is so fun! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Sweet Measuring Spoons These would be perfect for someone who loves to bake and are pretty enough to also be on display! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Pretty Tea Towels Drying dishes isn’t the most fun job in the world, but is made better with pretty tea towels! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Fun Snack Containers These adorable containers are such a great gift for anyone who needs to pack snacks to go! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Funky Pizza Cutter This is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to make pizza at home. How much more fun would pizza cutting be with this! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
What’s your favourite thing to give for a housewarming gift?