Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s time for some more great Pinterest finds, and this week I thought I’d share some great crafty Easter ideas that I have found. Easter isn’t until late April, but for those of you who are thinking ahead, now is a great time to start planning and even getting some crafts done in preparation. Here are some of my faves!
- Bunny Wreath for your Door This would look fantastic on a door or even on a wall for Easter! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Sleepy Bunny Pouches These would be great for Easter Gifts or for the Easter Bunny to leave some mini eggs in on Easter morning Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Bunny Cupcakes These would be great in the lead up to Easter or even on Easter Sunday for your celebrations Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Leaf Print Eggs Egg decorating is a really fun Easter activity that can add some colour to your home Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Easter Egg Pinata These would be so fun for any Easter celebrations! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Easter Nest Cake This looks so delicious and not too difficult to make Original Post Here – Pin It Here
I hope this gives you some fun ideas for this Easter season! Do you have a favourite Easter craft tradition? (You can find more Easter pins here).