Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s that time of the week again and this time I’m back with some super fun DIYs for your home found via Pinterest! I love a good DIY (as you might have guessed) so here are some great ones that I’ve rounded up for March’s Getting Crafty theme!
- Stripes and Dots Washer & Dryer This is such a great way to make your whitegoods look a little less dull! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Rock Magnets These would be a great way to liven up your fridge or magnetic whiteboard! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Candles from Crayons These are just so pretty! I love that you can make them suit your home! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Personalise Your Own Mug Great for those times when you just can’t find the design you’re looking for. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Glitter Dipped Mason Jars These make a gorgeous vase or centrepiece for your table Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Make Your Own Mouse Pad If you still have a mouse, this is such a fun way to make yours unique! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you have a favourite DIY that you’ve made for your home? Which of these would you like to try?
P.S. This is my 100th post! Thanks for coming along for the ride, I’ve loved every minute. Here’s to 100s more. xx