Hello! Happy Saturday! This weeks awesome Pinterest finds are some great ideas for DIY gifts. I don’t always have the time to make someone a gift, but when I do I love to give them something that a) I can make successfully and b) is something that they will love! Here are my picks for the Getting Crafty theme!
- Funfetti Candles These are so cute and would be great for a candle-loving friend Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Cork Storage Box These would make a great gift for your friend’s office or desk – great for any organisation lover Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Handwarmers These would be great gift for anyone travelling somewhere cold or as a cute winter surprise in the mail! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Sharpie Decorated Plate A gorgeous gift for a housewarming or just for that friend that collects decorated plates Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Make a Hardcover Book This would be lovely for any friend who loves to write and you want to give them something personalised Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Hand Printed Fabric Gift Wrap This would be lovely to make. You could even make it a Tea Towel so that they can reuse it or frame it! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you like to make gifts for friends? What’s your favourite gift to make?