Hello! Happy Saturday! The year is finally in that wind down stage (especially for us Aussies who have a Summer break right around the corner) and the Christmas rush has already begun. This week I wanted to share some fun Christmas activities that you can do indoors to help keep spirits high. Here are some fun DIYs I found.
- Build a Snowman This is great for little ones who want something they can make over and over. No actual snow required! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Kid Friendly Christmas ‘Tree’ This makes a great centrepiece for a kids table of even just a christmas tree that they can play with. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Christmas Bowling Cans These not only look fun to make but are a fun game to play too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Fruity Christmas Stockings These are so cute and would be fun to make with school aged children. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Snowman Sundaes This is a great Christmassy treat to help with Christmas cheer! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Christmas Lawn Sign This one is to go outdoors, but it’s a fun one to make on a rainy (or chilly) day Original Post Here – Pin It Here
What’s your favourite Christmas activity to help keep spirits bright?