Hello! Happy Saturday! For this week’s pinterest round up I wanted to give you some awesome creative studio ideas that I’ve found via Pinterest. I spend a lot of time in my office/studio and I’m always so interested in how people make their spaces work for them. I am doing what I can with mine for now, but I often dream of being able to set it up in a way that works perfectly for me! (I’m seriously lacking in wall space for all the things I want to do). Here are some that I was super impressed with and I hope they give you some inspiration for your own studio/office.
- Studio with Floating Shelves I love the wallpaper and how light and airy this space feels. The floating shelves look great too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Clipboards for Inspiration The clipboards look fantastic in this space and are a great way to change up your inspiration regularly without going to much trouble! So clever! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Kitchen area in an Open Plan Studio Some studios come complete with kitchen (this is the studio of a food writer) and this is just gorgeous! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Black & White Studio This looks so welcoming even though it doesn’t have as much colour as I would. A great example of keeping it simple yet stunning! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Colourful Books I love how colourful they have made this small office space just through lining up the colours of the book spines to give a rainbow effect Original Post Here (in the gallery tour) – Pin It Here
- Awesome Custom Calendar for Planning I just adore this studio that belongs to Lucy Feagins of The Design Files, but this calendar is just the bees knees of ideas! I hope to one day have the space to come up with a planning calendar as cool as this one! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
What would you love to have in your studio/office? Would you happily move into one of these?