Hello! Happy Saturday! The rainy weather isn’t too far off in this part of the world and each year I always find myself caught without a rain coat, so this year I decided to round up some cute ones in the hope that I might actually remember to buy one before the cold really sets in. I thought I’d share some of my favourites I found, in case you’re looking for a new one too!
- Rainyday Mac I love the pattern on this one and that it would be great on the warmer rainy days! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Teal Duffel Coat This would add a great splash of colour to any rainy day and keep you dry! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Sweet Apple Trench I love the apple pattern on this one and that it looks great for any occasion! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Lightweight Down Jacket This would be great on the colder rainy days where you really need some colour to brighten the dreary day! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Spring Parka I love any excuse to wear polkadots and this rain coat would be perfect for that! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Classic Trench Coat* Sometimes the classic trench is just what you need for a rainy day and this one fits the bill nicely! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
Where do you get your rain coats from? Do you have a favourite store for them?
*This trench was originally shown in Tan, but as it’s sold out I have updated it to Crimson. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.