Hello! Happy Saturday! For this week’s Australia themed round up I thought I’d look for some super fun products that I’d have in an Australian Beach Home. This one might be a little controversial, as everyone here has their own opinions on what a beach home should look like, but I decided to round up the ones that felt the most beachy to me. I’d love to add any of these to a white-walled little cottage down by the sea. Maybe you’ll see something you’d love to have too?!
- Nest Basket This would be the perfect basket for both taking to the beach and for hanging the washing out in the summer sun or even for keeping your magazines neat in your living area! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Throw Rug Throw rugs are perfect for the cool summer nights when you want to keep the sea breeze coming in. This one is in gorgeous colours. Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Bath Towel This bath towel has such an Aussie feel to it and is by the awesome Kip & Co. I would even use it at the beach or for a trip to the pool! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Large Summery Artwork One thing I love when I’m peeking at Aussie beach homes in magazines is the summery artwork they have on their walls. This isn’t an Australian print, but would be perfect as a feature in a beach home. Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Nautical Cushions I know it’s typical beachy, but a nautical themed cushion can look great in a beach home. This one is navy on the other side, but I’d probably have this side on show. Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Colourful Kitchen Canisters Nothing says beach home to me more than a colourful kitchen. There’s something about a beach home that seems to allow the colour to really be on display and enjoyed (and I love it!). These are on my wishlist! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
Do you love that Aussie Beach House style? What would you have in yours?