Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s another week where we are still partying away with the Birthday Celebrations theme! I do love a good Birthday Celebration, so this has been super fun! For this week’s Pinterest favourites I chose some ace party decorations that you can make for your next shindig (or just because, really!). Here they are:
- Jumbo Popsicle Garland This would be so much fun for a summer birthday party, and a great use of old pool noodles! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- DIY Confetti Stix These would be great to have at a party or to add to the party favours so they can take it home and enjoy it when they need some cheering up! Emergency confetti= instant fun! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Metallic Brush Stroke Balloons These look great and don’t take a whole lot of work! Love their style! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- 5 Minute Giant Pom Pom Garland This would make a great backdrop for a photo booth or behind the cake table at any celebration! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- DIY Mini Pinatas These are so cute and would be really fun to make for a party celebration! They have the instructions for all of those shown. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Sprinkled Mini Party Hats What a fun use of sprinkles!! And mini party hats are twice as cute as full sized ones! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you like to make decorations for your parties? What’s your favourite thing to make?
You can follow my Awesome Party Ideas Pinterest Board below for more inspiration! You can also follow me here, if you’d like!