The organisation challenge is back this month but with a twist! This time I’m re-sharing the 10 challenges that I’ve shared in the past so that you can tackle the one that you need to (or want to) do the most! Here they are for you!
- How to Organise Your Computer Files
- One Drawer, One Shelf, One Flat Surface
- Frame Your Art and Photos
- Use Your Hidden Storage
- The Wardrobe Switch
- Sort Your Photos
- 15 Minute Clean Up & Recycle
- The Magazine Pile
- Sort Your Important Files
- Sort Your Laundry
And one bonus for you if you’re on an organising roll: Home Maintenance Day
With Spring just around the corner, this is the perfect way to get a head start and leave spring time for enjoying the warmer weather!
What’s your go-to organising task when things feel overwhelming?