* Post Sponsored by Spotlight.
Each year I try to do something that makes the silly season a little less stressful by getting organised early. There are just so many elements to think of that, when Spotlight asked if I’d like to work with them for Christmas 2015, I knew just what I would love to share! I’ve been sharing kit ideas on this blog since the beginning and I realised that there was a kit that I hadn’t shared yet, so today I wanted to round up some of my favourite Spotlight items for a Christmas Kit that you can make for your home! Here are some items you might like to add to your Christmas Kit!
- Wrapping Paper – So you’re ready to wrap your gifts without needing to find where the wrapping paper went Top: Traditional Wrapping Paper $4.99 for 5m x 76cm Lower: Value Wrapping Paper: $2.99 for 5m x 70cm
- Christmas Cards – Perfect for sending in the post or for school age kids to hand out to classmates and friends 10pk $5.99 in two designs
- Bonbons – These are one of my favourite parts of Christmas Day, so I think it’s great to grab your bonbons early so you have them ready to go for the day! Chevron and Glitter pack of 8 $11.99
- Baubles – These are great for making your Christmas tree really sparkle and come in some great colours! Lime (top) and Red (lower) $2.99 each
- Gift Bags – If you don’t love to wrap gifts, gift bags are a great alternative and these are super cute! Medium bag $2.99, Large bag $3.99
- Gift Tags and Treat Bags – Gift tags are a quick and easy way to mark who your gifts are for and these are super cute! The paper treat bags are good for school gifts or for treats to send for your kids in their lunchbox as Christmas approaches! Gift Tags 10pk Santa & Reindeer $1.99, Treat Bags 10pk $5.99
- Stickers – These are great for Christmas Craft activities and for adding to the Christmas Card envelopes. Lots of cute designs to choose from! This sheet $3.99
- Felt Stockings – Felt Stockings are such a fun way to add some more fun to Christmas and these are super cute! Reindeer and Santa 18″ stockings $4.99 each
- Christmas Pencils with Erasers – Need a gift idea for your kids to give to their classmates that aren’t lollies? These pencils are perfect! $1.99 per 10pk
- Kid Friendly Christmas Craft – These are great to have in your kit for when your kids are asking to do some Christmas crafts in the lead up to Christmastime! Box Buddies $2.99, D.I.Y. Santa Craft Kit $2.99
- Christmas Ribbon – I love ribbon for adding something extra special to a wrapped gift and these are too cute! $1.99 each
- Mini Candy Canes – These are another great option for adding to the school Christmas Cards or having ready for break up day or the Christmas Concert 24pk $7.99
- Santa and Elf Hats – ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and these hats are great for carol night or the school concert or even Christmas Parties! Santa Plush Hat $3.99, Elf Hat $6.99
- Christmas Sweets – These festive M&Ms and Gold Coins are great for adding to a Secret Santa gift or for gifting to Teachers M&Ms Christmas $5.99 each, Gold Coin Chocolate $2.99
These would all make great things to add to your Christmas kit and would also be great ideas for contributing to a Christmas hamper. To make your kit really work for you, don’t forget to get a box or tub to keep them altogether in, so you can find them easily when you need them. Having them ready nice and early can make it easy for you when the time comes to grab what you need, without the stress of a rushed trip to grab supplies.
What would you add to your Christmas Kit?
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Spotlight. All opinions are my own. Working with the right brands helps to keep this blog running and as always, I only share what I think you will also love. xD