Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s time for another ‘5 Things’ and this week I’m sharing a new topic and one that I love: awesome gifts! For those of you that have been following this blog, you know that I love nothing more than finding the perfect gift for someone that’s not only thoughtful but in a lot of cases also super practical! Here are some that I’m loving this month!
- A Mug Set Pretty mugs are a great gift. You can get something that is so “them” and is something that they can use and love! These would be perfect for someone with a beachy home. Find them here
- A Sweet Notebook These make great gifts for writers, dreamers, teens and tweens. I thought this one was super cute. Find it here
- A Serving Set These are a great housewarming gift and perfect for someone who is a little bit rock-n-roll. Practical and fun! Find them here
- Portable Radio and Speaker I just love the retro colours and style of these and I love that they will play the radio and your music from your digital devices. Would look great at a picnic or even in the kitchen. Find it here
- Pretty Cushion These make great gifts when you find the perfect one for someone. There are so many cute ones out there at the moment including this one! Find it here
Want to join in? What are 5 things you’ve seen that make awesome gifts this month?
To join in leave a comment or blog on your own site and leave a link in the comments to your post. x