Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s a new month and time for another installment of 5 Things. This is my 4th month on reflecting on what’s making my home feel happier, and it’s been an interesting challenge! Sometimes it’s easy to see the material things, but not the little things, so it’s a great reminder to look a little closer. Here they are for this month!
- Catch ups with friends life gets busy, but it’s always nice when I get to catch up with friends in person and really have time to chat about everything and nothing. So important, I think!
- Spring it’s my equal favourite season (with Autumn) and I’m just loving how it’s showing itself with blooms popping up everywhere and some proper warmth in the sun! I’m so glad it’s finally here!
- Having access to a car I haven’t had a car of my own for around 4 years and it’s been a game changer to have a loan of the Ford for 6 weeks. It’s making things easier.
- Spring Cleaning after a long, cold winter it’s great to air everything out and sort what I no longer need from what’s worth keeping
- Making Lemon Tart I’ve just learnt to make the easiest lemon tart and it’s delicious! Such a treat!
What are 5 things making your home feel happier this month?
To join in leave a comment or blog on your own site and leave a link in the comments to your post. x