Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s time for ‘5 Things’ again and this week it’s time for me to share more of the cool things I’ve been reading lately. Like last month, this month it’s a mix of online reads and books. Here they are:
- The very fun and super inspiring George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces which is apparently a follow on from a British TV show of the same name! So far it’s making me wish I had an old Caravan to renovate!
- This excellent piece on The Myth of Quality Time on the New York Times website.
- This fantastic post on why The Simple Life isn’t a simple life. I found myself nodding to this one!
- This cool A Mighty Girl post about a 13 year old finding a solution to a problem!
- This thought provoking piece on noise at night from Meet Me At Mike’s.
What have you enjoyed reading? I’d love to know!
To join in leave a comment or blog on your own site and leave a link in the comments to your post. x