My tutti fruity party is just over a month away and I’ve been collecting things for the day as I see them. There’s so much great fruity stuff out there at the moment that it’s tricky not to go overboard and buy things that I won’t use after the day. I thought I’d share an update on where I’m at with the party planning! Here’s what I have so far!
- The Coasters that I made here
- The Fruity Bowls that I made here
- Party Invites that I picked up at Lark in Ballarat
- Watermelon Note Cards I bought these from Lark online and will send them as thank you notes
- Fruity Paper Plates I picked up the left and right ones from Ikea and the middle one from Lark Ballarat
- Paper Cups I got these from Ikea (the pineapple cups are from a past season)
- Paper Napkins these are also from Ikea
- Fruit Cookie Cutters I bought these online from Lark and I can’t wait to make some fruity cookies!
- Watermelon Tablecloth that I made here
- Watermelon Tape I was given this at a Spotlight event and will be great for sealing the envelopes
- Pineapple Water Dispenser I spotted this at Target (Australia) and I thought it would be perfect for the party (It came with instructions for a cocktail mix, but I prefer it for water)
- Fruit Lollies these are the first of the fruit themed lollies (candy) that I will have at the party. I found both at KMart
There’s still a bunch to do to get the party ready, but I’ve decided on a small group of friends and I’m keeping it as simple and stress free as I possibly can. I still need to decide on things like the birthday cake and what the party favours might be!
I’m loving what I’ve got so far and I think it’s going to be a fun day!
What should I add? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Note: Lark is not a sponsor of this party, or this blog, I just love tho shop there and I love to share where things are from. x D