This is my 350th blog post here on SFAHH. It’s a milestone for me: so far I have not missed a posting day* since I started this space and 350 feels significant. Today I thought I’d do something a little different (for me) and celebrate by joining in with the lovely Pip and add my very own taking stock for October.
- Making: Things for Christmas
- Cooking: My favourite meat sauce to freeze in servings
- Drinking: Water – I only started to like it in the last two years, but now it’s my go-to
- Reading: Amanda Palmer’s The Art of Asking
- Wanting: A beach umbrella and some time to read under it
- Looking: At the calendar and wondering how my niece could possibly be 11 today!!
- Playing: With ideas for the future
- Deciding: What to do in 2016
- Wishing: My niece a very happy birthday
- Enjoying: The quiet
- Waiting: For the silly season to truly kick in
- Liking: Creating gift guides
- Wondering: What we’ll learn next in the Visual Merchandising class I’m taking
- Loving: The warm weather and sunshine! Spring is here!
- Pondering: Why I don’t own a spotty umbrella like the one my Grandma leant me
- Considering: Where to take a weekend away sometime in the future
- Buying: Christmas gifts
- Watching: Hart of Dixie
- Hoping: I get a ton from the class I’m taking
- Marvelling: At people who run 100 mile races for fun
- Cringing: At some people on the internet who say mean things
- Needing: A new bottle of my favourite perfume
- Questioning: All the things – Always
- Smelling: My perfume – Stella by Stella McCartney
- Wearing: Bright Pink OPI Nail Polish
- Following: The new season of New Tricks
- Noticing: The flowers blooming
- Knowing: That most people are good people
- Thinking: About not going overboard on party planning
- Admiring: People who work towards their dreams
- Sorting: Through my office – it’s a never ending job
- Getting: Ready to see family
- Bookmarking: “what simple looks like” on Design for Mankind
- Coveting: So many things from Lark
- Disliking: Fire season starting early – it’s a bit scary
- Opening: The windows to let the fresh air in
- Giggling: At funny lines in well written TV shows
- Feeling: Unsure but optimistic
- Snacking: On Mangoes
- Helping: In little ways
- Hearing: Classic songs on the radio worth singing along to
Pop over to visit Pip here.
Happy milestone, little blog. I’m glad I created you. x
What’s something great happening in your world?
*Note: Posting days for this blog are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Not calendar days. Apologies for any confusion.