Hello! Happy Saturday! For this week’s Pinterest Saturdays round up I thought I’d share some fun wintery play ideas that could be fun to try with the kiddos in your life! With all the rain and cold we get cabin fever can set in. These could be done with your own little ones or as a treat for a younger niece, nephew or cousin. There’s nothing like a little bit of creative play to help kick those blues to the curb!
- Indoor Toy Race Track Whilst this is suggested for Toddlers, I think you could make it fun for most kids under 10. The older they are, the more you could involve them in the making of the race track too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Ariel View Snowmen Even though snow is rare here it can be fun to talk and play with snowmen in the winter time. I love this activity as you get to create your snowman from above Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Make Your Own Molding Snow If you don’t mind the mess this is a fun sensory activity for kids where they could make their own mini snowmen. I recommend a tub to play in and a good art smock Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Weather Lacing Cards These are a great free printable for the kiddos on a rainy day. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Puffy Paint Polar Bear This is a great paper plate craft for the little ones to try. You could switch out the Oreo for some paper if you wanted it to last longer Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Snow Play Dough This homemade play dough with glitter in it looked like a fun treat to try with your little playdough lovers. Looks nicer than the other stuff. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you have a favourite activity for kids on the rainy, cabin fever like days? Which of these would you choose?