Hello! Happy Saturday! I’m back again with the theme of winter warmers and this week I’ve rounded up some of my favourite winter warmers party ideas that should help us celebrate the cool weather rather than just hibernate from it! These are great for those with winter birthdays or even a “just because” party! (Please excuse the Christmassy feel of one of the images, it’s hard to find great winter things for the southern hemisphere and it seemed too delicious not to share!)
- Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread This looks like a great starter or snack for your guests on a cold winter’s night. Yum! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Easy Hot Chocolate Bar How cool is this idea of making a serve your own hot chocolate bar? This would be awesome for any winter party or even just for your family or friends as a treat night! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Raspberry Swirl Marshmallow Nothing says winter to me like some delicious marshmallow and these just look so delicious! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Bear Pizzas Pizza is winter party food around here and I think these are just the cutest! Great for kids and kids at heart! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Waffle Bar This is another great ‘bar’ idea! This would be great for a winter brunch or after a slumber party! (Though I think they would make a fun dinner treat too!) Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Apple & Raspberry Crumble Winter is just not the same without some delicious crumble and these little individual ones would make a great party dessert! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
What’s your favourite winter party treat? Which of these would you like to try first?