Hello! Happy Saturday!! The end of July is nearly here, and to finish up the Winter Warmers theme for the month I thought I’d share some awesome food ideas with you to help you get through that last wintery month ahead! Here are my favourite finds from Pinterest!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Vanilla Bean Pie This looks so good! I love the chevron crust too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Mini Pizzas I am a big fan of pizza and sometimes it tastes even better when you make it yourself! Here are some mini ones that would be good for a winter lunch! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Honey & Date Scones I love scones year round, but they are extra good in winter straight from the oven! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Pie Pops Any kind of sweet pie is awesome! And these pops just make it that little bit more fun! I’d make apple ones! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Oven Bake Fries I have to admit that fries (or hot chips as we call them) are my weakness! These look so delicious! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Crumpets Here’s an awesome way to make your own crumptes at home rather than buying them from the store. Such a great winter treat! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you have a favourite winter treat food that you like to make? Which of these would you make first?