Hello! Happy Saturday! This week I thought I’d have a little fun thinking up things that I might like for Christmas (or my birthday) this year. I am probably quite tricky to buy for as I don’t often share what I would love to get (outside of this blog). So these are some things that I’d love to get for myself or receive.
- A Little Harry Potter Love I found these classic style posters a little while back and I’d just love one of the large size ones for my home! A tribute to a book series that I love so much! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Strawberry Milk Jug I really love a lot of MOZIs products but this one really caught my eye! Perfect for a sunny kitchen! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- A Floppy Hat I’m not really a hat person but I’m also an easily sunburnt person so I’d love a hat that protects me from the harsh Aussie sun Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Something Sporty I’d love a voucher for Lululemon (to get this racerback) or Rebel so I could add to my love of running gear especially now I’ve started Crossfit too Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Speakers I hope to be spending more time outdoors this summer (even if it’s just getting my DIYs done) and I’d love to play music whilst I’m out enjoying it! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Cute Shoes These are on the expensive wish list but they’d be great for my trip to the US in January and so fun too! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
What’s on your Christmas wish list this year?