Hello! Happy Saturday! One of the things I love most about Pinterest is that it’s not just for pretty images or DIYs, but that you can also find and keep great articles from all over the internet in one place that’s easy to come back to. So today I’m sharing 6 articles that I’ve loved (on a range of topics) that are all inspirational to me and I think you’d like too.
- On Changing Dreams This is for anyone that’s had a dream that didn’t quite work out, and needs a little reminder why that’s not a bad thing Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Do what moves you most This is a fitness article, but it’s for anyone the moves or wants to get moving. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- One year from now, what will you have achieved? This is for anyone with goals. Kelly always writes beautifully. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- You Are a Brand This one is a business topic, but is great for anyone who is online Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Brené Brown: Why Your Critics Aren’t The Ones Who Count This is a video, but it’s one that’s worth watching if you have a little bit of time. It’s a reminder that you’re not the sum of the people who don’t believe in you. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Swimming with Seals and Dolphins: the experience I had to have This is a great post about not only swimming with seals but overcoming a previous bad experience Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Have you read any inspiring articles lately? How do you keep track of them all? Tell me in the comments!