Hello! Happy Saturday! For this week’s Pinterest Saturdays I’m sharing some sweet weekender bags to help you get away in style choosing my favourites from Pinterest. I love a good weekender bag as it stops me from over-packing and is often much cuter than bigger luggage, which tends to be a bit on the boring side. Here are my picks!
- Key Largo Weekender This is great for those who love a bit of bling!! Get the Bag Here – Pin It Here
- Country Road Duffel This is a classic bag for Aussies and this circle pattern makes a nice change from the solid colours! Get the Bag Here – Pin It Here
- Palm and Collected Weekend Bag The cute palm trees make this weekender extra fun! Get the Bag Here – Pin It Here
- Mountain Goat Weekend Bag This one would be great for trips to the beach or on a picnic as well as any weekend away! Get the Bag Here – Pin It Here
- Sailcloth Duffel Bag This is not only a cute bag but they will embroider text on it for just a little extra! How Cool! Get the Bag Here – Pin It Here
- Linear Stem Weekend Bag This is gorgeous and on the wish list for any Orla Kiely collector! Get the Bag Here – Pin It Here
Do you have a favourite weekender brand? What size luggage do you like to travel with?