Hello! Happy Saturday! We’re coming to the end of June (where has this year gone?!) and that means one final pinterest saturdays round up for birthday celebrations! This week I’ve found some great food & drink ideas to help you get you thinking about what you could have at your party!
- Watermelon Donuts These are so cute and would be really fun for a summer party or even just for your Watermelon obsessed friend (we all have one, don’t we?!) So fun! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Lemon Cupcakes with Blackberry Buttercream These look delicious and lemon and blackberry sounds like a great combination of flavours! Yum! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Fried Chicken and Waffle Sandwiches What a cool savoury to offer to your guests. This includes the recipe for the waffles too. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Mini Lemon Meringue Pies As lemon meringue pie is my favourite, I couldn’t resist sharing these wonderful mini ones with you! They look so good! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Raspberry Sunrise Smoothie For a fun way to treat your guests you could make up these raspberry sunrise smoothies and have them in the fridge ready to go for party time! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Grilled Nutella Pizza with Roasted Fruit Chocolate Pizza would be such a fun treat at a party! Yum! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
What’s your favourite food or drink to have at a party? Which of these would you try?
You can follow my Awesome Party Ideas Pinterest Board below for more inspiration! You can also follow me here, if you’d like!