Hello! Happy Saturday! For this week’s round up I thought I’d share some gorgeous dining room ideas that I have found on Pinterest. The dining room in my home really needs work, so I thought it might give me some inspiration to see what some other people have done really well, and I thought might offer some inspiration for you too! It’s all still in the dreaming phase here, but isn’t it fun to just see some examples done beautifully?! Here are some of my faves.
- Mid Century + Colour Burst I love the simplicity of this dining space and that it looks so perfect in the bright yellow kitchen! Mid century style furniture is still one of my faves! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Large Timber Table Isn’t this place so inviting! I love that there’s space for everyone to eat comfortably. I can picture some great dinner parties held in this space! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Round Table + Bright Chairs I love bright spaces and I think I love them even more when it’s something practical that’s also making the space look so welcoming and bright. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Cozy, Happy Space This one might just be my favourite. It’s so colourful but also so cozy. You could definitely spend a Saturday morning reading the paper (do people still do that?) on that comfy bench seat. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Harvest Table This makes me want to learn to make pasta from scratch and spend time cooking and chatting with friends! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Rustic Feel This makes a great dining area where you could sit and chat and make some great memories. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
What shape is your ideal dining table? What are your favourite style of dining chairs?