Hello! Happy Saturday! For this week’s Pinterest Saturdays installment I’m sharing some super fun crafts that you can either make with the kiddos or for them to play with! I just love crafting with kids, so this one was extra fun to collate. Note: these may be messy!
- Umbrellas and Rain Craft This one looks like great fun for a rainy day, but even if it’s sunny out, you can make your own ran and some umbrellas to go with it! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Colour Sorting Activity This is great for getting your little one used to grouping colours and you could practice saying the colours too Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Fruit Print Crafts This looks like a great art activity. I love how the fruit prints look on paper too. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Cardboard Whale Tissue Box Holder This one may be one you do for them, rather than with them depending on their age, but it looks like it would be a lot of fun for lovers of sea creatures Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Kid-Made Stamp Wheel This is pretty easy for your little ones to do themselves and would make a great indoor day activity Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Egg Carton Mini ‘Copters This craft will need some adult help but you can make some fun helicopters for imaginative play out of egg cartons! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you have a favourite DIY to do with kids? I’d love to hear!