Hello! Happy Saturday! With the summer holidays in full swing here I thought I’d share some fun summer activities for kids that don’t require leaving the house (some assembly required). Some of these would even be great for adults too if you wanted to join in on the fun! Happy summer break to you all!
- Indoor/Outdoor Hopscotch This in a great one for those summer days when you want a low maintenance activity and this one could be done indoors under the cooler or outdoors if it’s not too hot! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Kid Wash This could be great fun for a party or for the whole family. The kids could either run through it or ride their trikes/bikes! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Felt Campfire Have little adventurers around? This makes great creative play and no real fire involved! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Chalk Paint This is great for getting the kids outdoors and letting them paint on the footpath/sidewalk. You could also let them spray on canvas too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Water Fight Kit Another great one for the super hot days that you can let your kids do in the yard! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Glow in the Dark Bowling This is a fun treat for the kids to do on a hot night and would work well just after dusk too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
What’s your favourite summer activity to do with the kids?