Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s Spring in my part of the world and now that football season and most kid’s sports are over the time has come to spend some time in the back garden with some friends and a whole lot of laughter. Today I thought I’d round up some ideas to get you thinking about having your own garden party! Here are some great posts to get you started!
- Mini Pizza Bagels Finger foods are great for parties as they don’t require you to have a sit down meal or need cutlery to eat them. These mini pizza bagels look delicious and fit the bill perfectly! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Fruit Pizza I love a good fruit platter and this fruit pizza makes having some fruit all the more fun! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Sweet Drinks in a bucket of ice Having drinks that are ready to go makes things really easy when you’re having guests and this wedding did it so well! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Barbeque Chicken & Avocado Quesadillas These make for a great savoury at a garden party and don’t take long to prepare! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Popsicle Cakes What could be more fun than cake that looks like a popsicle?! Such a fun way to give everyone some cake! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps These would be great for the snack table and look super yummy! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
What’s your must have thing for a relaxed garden party?