Hello! Happy Saturday!! It’s a new month and that means it’s time for a new theme! Yay! This month it’s all about Fun for Everyone where I’ll be sharing ideas and mini makeovers all about injecting more fun into your homes for everyone and not just the kiddos! Fun often gets left behind when we’re grown ups so today I’m kicking the month off with some awesome pinterest finds that are fun DIY projects! I tried to pick something that would be fun for at least one person in the family if not lots of them! Here are my picks!
- Wallpaper Stools These would add a pop of colour to any room that needs a stool, and would look great in the kitchen! Wallpaper is more sturdy than a lighter material like paper, too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Personalised Photo Map This is such a great way to display your adventures as a family with a photo map that you can frame. It’s a sweet anniversary present too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Personalised Initial Canvas This is a fun way for the kids to personalise their own initial with paint. Would be great for their room! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Quick Drink Umbrellas This one is great for a quick pick-me-up! A cute umbrella for your drink and a little bit of crafting too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Washi Tape Tea Lights This is such a sweet and easy craft that can be done in 5 minutes or less and looks great! Makes me wish I was a candle person! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Chalk “Popsicles” Drawing with chalk outside or on a chalkboard is already fun but this adorable chalk just takes it up a notch or two! These would be fantastic for spring and summer! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you have any DIYs for the home that you love to make? What’s on your list?