Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Pinterest Saturdays round up and this week I’ve found some fun DIY Gift Baskets that you can make for a friend or a family member. These might not be super fun for everyone to make, but they can be a great way to brainstorm together to make a special gift for someone you care about. I’m really loving the gift basket as a gift idea at the moment and these are some cool ones I found to share with you!
- Jam Gift Package This is a sweet gift idea for a birthday or a ‘just because’ occasion. You could make the jam or get a fancy one from a farmers market or green grocer. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Housewarming Gift Jar This is a lovely way to say “congrats on your new home” by making up a little kit for their bathroom or laundry. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Engagement Gift Kit This can be a sweet gift for a friend who has just announced their engagement. Especially fun if you’ve already had your wedding and can share the best resources. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Summer in a Bucket This is another fun ‘just because’ gift that you could make. It might even be a fun treat for friends going on a beach road trip Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Get Well Soon Gift Kit This is such a sweet way to cheer up an unwell friend, because it’s extra nice to feel loved when you’re feeling unwell. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Hospital Survival Kits for New Parents I think this is a lovely gesture for the new parents you know and it’s a bit of fun too. Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you like to make or receive gift baskets? Which are your favourite kind?