Hello! Happy Saturday! Easter is nearly here (eep!) so I thought I’d follow up last years fun round up with a new one for this year! Here are some fun things you can make for your Easter celebrations! (Note: A couple of them aren’t in English, but google translate seemed to work for me)
- Easter Egg Sprinkle Party Favours These are so cute and would be a fun gift that can be kept for later! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Strawberry Easter Eggs This tutorial is in French, but it was just so gorgeous that I had to share! Original Post Here – Google Translate Post – Pin It Here
- Burlap Easter Bunnies If you need some cute packaging for your Easter gifts, these are adorable! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Bunny Napkins This is also not in English, but it translates on the page and these napkins are the cutest!! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Emoji Easter Eggs This is for all the emoji lovers! This tutorial looks so fun!! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Giant Chocolate Speckled Egg Cake This cake is amazing and so perfect for Easter lunch!! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you make anything special for Easter? What’s your tradition?