Hello! Happy Saturday! This week I thought I’d share some fun DIYs that I found on Pinterest that you might like to try. Most aren’t very complex but would be cool to make on a crafty day where you were looking for something new to try! Some would even be great for parties! Here they are!
- Polymer Clay Covered Pens These look so cool and would be a great activity for school aged kids to try on a rainy day! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Bleach Pen Tank Top These would be so fun for a destination wedding party or for any occasion where you wanted a silly saying on a t-shirt Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Glitter Milk Bottles This is a simple and fun DIY that makes old bottles look super fun! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Superhero Cuffs Have a little superhero at home? This is a fun paper roll craft to get them their very own superhero cuffs! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Tissue Paper Party Sign This is a fun and simple way to make a cool sign for a party or even a name Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Colourful Dessert Stands I love a good spray paint DIY and I love how these were repurposed from glasses and plates! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Which would you like to try first?
P.S. This is my 250th post! Thanks so much for being a part of SFAHH so far! It’s been a blast! Hooray for milestones! xx