Hello! Happy Saturday! This week I’m still following the Adventures theme but I’ve been thinking a little differently. These great Pinterest finds are all tea towel gifts you could buy an adventurer friend or treat yourself to, from the places you’ve visited. Tea towels make for great wall hangings as well as their practical application!
- Berlin This is a very cool design! I love that it’s not too touristy but very fun! Get the Tea Towel Here – Pin It Here
- New Zealand This is another beautifully designed tea towel and would look great framed too! Get the Tea Towel Here – Pin It Here
- Sydney This one is great for picking out all the landmarks and would be fun to have in a kids room on the wall Get the Tea Towel Here – Pin It Here
- London This town is known for it’s gifts, and this one doesn’t disappoint! Get the Tea Towel Here – Pin It Here
- Paris I love that this one is a bit more subtle, but still really lovely! (and handmade too) Get the Tea Towel Here – Pin It Here
- New Mexico This one is a little left of field, but would be great for lovers of New Mexico Get the Tea Towel Here – Pin It Here
Do you collect tea towels when you travel? I collect postcards, but am thinking of adding something like this!