Hello! Happy Saturday! This week I’ve rounded up some awesome Pinterest finds for the monthly theme: Organise My World. This week I’ve searched pinterest for cool storage ideas for kids and found my favourites! Here they are!
- Lego Storage This is an awesome way to keep all the Lego in your home near and colour coded Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Kid Friendly Bookshelves These are great for little hands wanting to pick their own books Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Book & Toy Shelf House This is such a fun ‘house’ for a kids room! Could be used as a dolls house as well! (Love the tissue dispenser coming from the chimney too!) Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Kids Crafting Space That shelving system looks great for growing kids as you can change the height of the shelves as needed! Love how colourful it is too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Sweet Simple Storage This nursery storage is lovely and simple and could definitely change easily as your child grows! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Chest of Drawers Makeover with Wall Decals These are so wonderful and they look relatively easy to do! Would look fantastic in any kid’s room Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you have a favourite storage solutions for kiddos? Which of these would you try?