Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s that time of the year where for a little bit of fun things get a bit spooky, and whilst we don’t celebrate halloween much here in Australia I can’t resist a good excuse for fun dress ups and an excuse to eat sweets. So to give you a bit of time to get in the spirit I’m sharing some of my favourite Halloween DIYs that I found on Pinterest.
- Frankenstein Treat Bags These are fun and easy to make and would be great to give out as party favours! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Mermaid Costume This is very sweet and looks like a lot of fun to make not only for halloween but for the dress up box too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Oreo Bat Truffles These would be great for a halloween themed party! So fun! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Trick or Treat Tote Bags What a cool way to make a tote that’s just for your kiddo. These make great gifts too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Surprise Cookies These are so clever and festive too! I love the little jack-o-lanterns! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Pumpkin Spice Spiderweb Cookie Pizza This would make for a great treat at a halloween party or as a surprise dessert on halloween! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you celebrate Halloween? What’s your favourite part?