Hello! Happy Saturday! Now that all the gift ideas have been shared, this week I thought I’d share some fun ways that you could wrap your gifts this silly season. Here are my favourite gift wrapping ideas for Christmas 2014.
- Colour Your Own Gift Wrap This is a great printable that you can even get the little ones helping with (or keep it in black and white) Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Reindeer Fingerprints Gift Wrap This is such a sweet idea for making your own mark on your gift wrapping and could be fun with a cooperative toddler ;) Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Printable Gift Tags If you want some gift tags that are gorgeous and hand lettered then these are for you! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Tiny Tree Gift Toppers Some great ideas for making your wrapping extra special in this post Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Stripy Wrapping with Gift Tag This is a lovely idea for traditional that will stand out under the tree! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Fun Wrapping for Gift Cards This is a very cool way to wrap a gift card or a small gift or two Original Post Here – Pin It Here
What’s your favourite way of wrapping gifts for Christmas? Do you love to get crafty or keep it as simple as possible?