Hello! Happy Saturday! This week I’m wrapping up my Christmas gift ideas for this year and finishing up with gift ideas for the hard to buy for! This one was tricky for me to come up with ideas for, as you can never really know what those people who already have all they need would like. They often keep their wish lists close to their chest, so I like to go with fun things that they might not realise that they want and hope for the best. I hope there’s some ideas in here for you!
- An Awesome Poster This is great for those who love TWLOHA and who might need this reminder. I own this and love it. Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Compendium of Games These are a collection of great old-school games that bring back childhood memories. A fun gift for someone who has everything! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Pyjama Pants For your Big Bang Theory fan! They also have other popular TV shows to choose from Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Measuring Cups For the one who loves to cook and also loves pretty things! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- A Fun Coffee Mug For your coffee lover! Watch the gauge go up as they fill their cup. Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Hidden Pocket Travel Scarf This scarf is perfect for the traveller on your Christmas shopping list. It contains a hidden pocket for their passport! So clever! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
If these aren’t right, then a gift card is always a great gift to receive, I think. What’s your #1 thing to get for the hard to buy for?