Hello! Happy Saturday! It feels a bit like we’ve been in June forever, but this is our first Saturday of this month’s theme! And what a great theme it is: Birthday Celebrations! To begin the month of pinterest celebrations I’ve rounded up some awesome cakes to get get you wishing you were heading to a party today! Here are some great ones found via Pinterest.
- Sprinkles & Layers Cake I just love sprinkles and this cake just looks like it also tastes fantastic! So Clever! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Toblerone Cheesecake This is one for the chocolate lovers! How decadent is this! Perfect for a special birthday! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Number 3 Cake This one seems straightforward and simple to make and looks so great! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Watermelon and Peach Cake This is for the fresh fruit lovers and your non-cake loving friends! Yum! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Oreo Mint Chip Ice Cream Cake For the Mint Choc Chip lovers out there! This looks fantastic! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Half-Birthday Half-Cake As a late December birthday I love this idea for a half birthday cake! And it’s got sprinkles too! Original Post Here – Pin It Here
Do you like to go all out with your birthday cakes or is simple and delicious more your style?