Hello! Happy Saturday! This month we’re rocking a new theme and that theme is: Australia! Each week I’ll be sharing some great picks that are either made in Australia (like this week) or that will help you get more of an Aussie feel in your home, no matter where in the world you are! This week is all about products that are designed and made in Aus. It has a birdy and fruity theme, though that wasn’t on purpose! I just loved them the most!
- Polly Parrot by Jeni M Design This cool print caught my eye for the great colours and would make a lovely gift for your bird loving friend! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Splendid Wrens by Madeleine Stamer This gorgeous print would make a great framed feature in any home and is the work of Madeleine Stamer of Little Circus Design Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Tutti Frutti Linen Cushion Cover by Rachel Castle I love how colourful and fun this cushion is. You could make it work almost anywhere in the home! Buy It Here– Pin It Here
- Hand & Body Lotion – fig & rhubarb by MOZI Made in Aus and the packaging is just gorgeous! This would be a great gift for anyone looking to give something Australian but not super obvious! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Watermelon Double Oven Mitt from Lark Store I just couldn’t resist including this watermelon oven mitt! Perfect for your favourite cook! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Strawberry Cushion by Made By Mosey This would be perfect for anyone who loves a fun cushion! Would be great for kids and adults alike! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
What’s one Aussie thing that you’d love to receive? Do you have a favourite Aussie designer that you can’t get enough of?