Hello! Happy Saturday! The year is getting away from us and this is the last Saturday in September and that means that this is the final in the Australia month series for Pinterest Saturdays. Don’t despair though as this is a great one! Today I’m sharing 6 Australian Designers that I think you should know. Most have been featured before because I just love their stuff, but here they are in case you’re looking for some new designers to love!
- Madeleine Stamer of Little Circus Design These prints and artwork are just stunning! She does some really beautiful work! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Beci Orpin of Arro Home Beci has done lots of really awesome things, but I’m loving her homewares brand Arro Home! So much lovely stuff! (including this tea towel set) Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Rachel Castle of Castle and Things Rachel designs some really awesome things from prints to towels, to cushions and even tote bags like this one! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Olivia & Camilla Tipler of MOZI I only recently found MOZI but I’ve fallen for the gorgeous designs in their ‘the market day’ collection including this awesome tea pot! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Alex, Kate & Hayley of Kip & Co Kip & Co have some awesome designs and their collections just keep getting better each season! I really love this rainbow cotton weave blanket. Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Laura Blythman I first found Laura Blythman via her instagram feed but I just love her gorgeous artwork (like this one). If you haven’t seen her stuff, you should definitely check it out! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
Do you have a favourite Aussie designer? Which of these would you love in your home?