Hello! Happy Saturday! A new month is here and with it is a fun new theme! This month is all about keeping the winter blues at bay with a Winter Warmers theme! To kick us off I’m sharing some of my favourite winter clothing ideas that I’ll be wearing this winter (or would like to be!). I’m not the most fashionable person, but I’m starting to find styles that I like. Simple with some accents seem to work best for me. I’m trying some colours other than plain Melbourne black this year! Maybe you might love some of these too?!
- A Sweatshirt for a Cause I have this and love it to pieces! It’s from TWLOHA and is one of the warmest jumpers I’ve owned in a long time! Looks great with black leggings or jeans too! Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Long Sleeve Stripes I love anything with stripes and a scoop neck long sleeve top (or 5) is a must for my cool weather wardrobe. Great for layering with a scarf, a cardigan and a coat for some outdoor adventuring Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Basic Leggings Leggings are a must for layering in winter in this part of the world. They make your summer dresses warm enough to wear and are great for days around the house. Buy Them Here – Pin It Here
- Denim Jeans These are another staple for winter. I’ve just added these 7/8s to my wishlist as my current jeans are 4″ too long. Blue jeans work with so many things! Buy Them Here – Pin It Here
- The Warmest Hoodie I have this hoodie in another colour and it is, by far, the warmest hoodie I’ve ever owned. Those Canadians (Lululemon) know a thing or two about keeping us warm. It’s pricey but worth it if you have to stand out in the chilly air for any length of time. Buy It Here – Pin It Here
- Cute Hi-Tops These are on the top of my wishlist at the moment. I really need some warmer shoes than my Chuck Taylors and these definitely fit the bill! The polka dots make them that much better! Buy Them Here – Pin It Here
What’s your favourite staple of your winter wardrobe? Is there something you’re lusting after this season?