I’m not the biggest fan of Valentine’s Day, but I do love the chance to tell the people I care about how awesome they are. So today on the blog I’m sharing a quick and fun way you can let those who you think are awesome know, without going overboard or getting too mushy (in case that’s not your thing). Here’s how to make some fun heart stickers!
What you’ll need:
- Shipping Labels 1 sticker per page, white
- Template get the full A4 page here (makes 28 stickers) and the half page here (makes 16 stickers)
- Utility Knife for cutting around the stickers
- Cutting Mat to protect your table when cutting
- Optional: Brother Scan N Cut set to cut pressure -1 using the die cut function*
- Print the template in colour onto the white shipping labels
- Prepare your cutting area by laying down your cutting mat and placing the sticky label over the top and get your utility knife ready to cut
- Cut around each of the hearts without leaving any white sticky label showing until you have all you need
- Your new ‘You are awesome’ heart stickers are ready for valentine’s day and beyond! Peel the backing off and stick them to envelopes, lunches, notes or anything you can think of!
*If you have a Brother Scan N Cut you could scan the template using the scan die cut function and have it cut around all the stickers for you at once. -1 cut pressure will cut though these shipping labels cleanly.
Thoughts on the project:
These are quick to make and a nice way to spread the love around. If you have children who celebrate it at school, they could be a fun gift to give out on valentine’s that can be for anyone they think is awesome. The best part about them is that they can not only be used for valentine’s day, but can also be saved up for a day when someone needs reminding of how great they really are.
If you don’t love the hearts, making your own template is quite easy too. I made mine in Photoshop, but these could even be made in Word or on Canva. I did go a little overboard with cutting out 28 hearts, but I’ve also included a half page template of 16, if you wanted a smaller amount.
What’s your favourite way to let people know you think they are awesome?