October is slipping away now and it’s not too long now until the silly season is upon us. I thought I’d share some awesome handmade gift wrapping supplies that will not only support a handmaker, but will also help your gifts look fantastic! Win-Win! I’ve included two mini gift guides here, one for Australia and New Zealand and one for North America and the UK, so you can shop local to you if you’d like to. All do ship to Australia, as most of my readers are based here.
In this AU & NZ gift guide:
- Donkey Letterpress Card – Australia
- Gift Tags – Xray Specs – Australia
- Follow the Arrow Wrapping Paper – New Zealand
- Oh deer Christmas Card – Australia
- Snowflakes Embossed Envelopes – Australia
- Modern Christmas Square Gift Tags – Australia
In this North American & UK gift guide:
- Trees Gift Wrap and Muslin Bags – USA
- Flip Flop Christmas Tree Holiday Greeting Card – USA
- Luxury Gift Wrap, Red Fabric with gold stars and Gold Ribbon – UK
- Hand Painted Gift Tags – Canada
- Teal Ombre Holiday Gift Tag – Canada
- Christmas Card: Santa delivering Under the Northern Lights – UK
I love that any of these items would be the icing on the cake of whatever lovely present that you decided to get your friends or family. I personally love to use brown paper (from my gift wrapping kit) and decorate mine with a card or gift tag, but I also love the idea of that beautiful reusable fabric wrap! I hope these give you some idea of the wonderful handmade gift wrapping supplies that are out there!
Do you have a favourite handmade wrapping supplier? How do you wrap your Christmas gifts? I’d love to hear!
*Sorry if you’re not in these locations, I tried to have a selection from where most of my readers are and there’s just so much goodness out there, I could be here forever. ;)