*I am a blog ambassador for Oxfam Australia
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas and if you’ve been following this blog, our organised christmas plans are well under way! If you’re looking for some great gift ideas that also help small producers, I’ve collated a some great picks from Oxfam Australia to help with your shopping!
- Ceramic Tea Set for One A lovely gift for the tea lover on your list. $39.95. Find it here
- Recycled Tin Can VW Campervan For the VW fan in your family! $29.95. Find it here
- Wooden Aeroplane Puzzle A gorgeous puzzle for the little ones! $19.95. Find it here
- Red Sunrays Leather Wallet This stunning wallet is perfect for a special gift! $79.00. Find it here
- Planet to Plate Cookbook Perfect for the cook on your list with over 52 recipes! $40.00. Find it here
- Bamboo Fan This is a darling gift for a tween and also perfect for summer! $14.95. Find it here
- Recycled Paper Vase This makes an excellent feature piece for the home and would make a great gift! $29.95. Find it here
- Cherry Blossom Cake Plates A beautiful gift that can be loved for many years to come! $34.95 set of 2. Find them here
Oxfam Australia’s shop has a wonderful range of products that are perfect for giving this Christmas and they are making it easy for you to shop ethically for gorgeous gifts. There really is something for everyone.
Which of these would you love to unwrap this Christmas?
*I am a blog ambassador for Oxfam Australia. This is an unpaid role. I love the organisation and what they are working to achieve. As always I only share what I think you’ll love too.