Hello! Happy Saturday! This week I’m starting a new thing on Saturdays. It’s called “5 Things” and each week I’ll be sharing 5 fun things on different topics. I’m hoping to let it grow and change a little over the next few weeks and months, but it should be short, sweet and fun! Please feel free to join in and share your link in the comments if you do! This week I’m kicking it off with 5 Things Making My Home Feel Happier… Here they are!
- Good Books I just read If You Feel Too Much* by Jamie Tworkowski from TWLOHA, and it was lovely. It gave me a lot to think about. I’m not usually interested in Memoirs, but I’ve read a couple over the last year and both were really good.
- Clever TV Shows I’ve been nerding out to Redesign My Brain with Todd Sampson which is an ABC (Australia) documentary on how you can train your brain to be smarter and more adaptable. It’s very cool.
- Surprise Card in the mail I received the loveliest surprise card that said “you’re awesome” on the outside. It really made my day.
- Pizza Sometimes I like to treat myself to a ham and pineapple pizza and I have to say that it was delicious! I don’t have them often, but they make for a great treat.
- Slow Days We had a long weekend and I was so grateful that it was a slow one without too many plans. As winter sets in, I’m really craving the slowness, and they were just the trick.
What are 5 things making your home feel happier this month?
*I am an Amazon Affiliate, if you buy through this link I will receive a small commission. Affiliate links assist me in keeping this blog going, and as always, I only share stuff that I love and think you will like too. x D